Gary Trousdale (June 8, 1960) was a director for Walt Disney Feature Animation.
First hired by the Disney studios in 1985 as an effects animator on The Black Cauldron. Trousdale left the Disney studio in 2003, moving to DreamWorks animation.
Disney Filmography Edit
- (1985) The Black Cauldron (inbetween effects artist)
- (1985) My Science Project (effects animator)
- (1988) Oliver & Company (story)
- (1989) The Little Mermaid (storyboard artist)
- (1989) Cranium Command (opening sequence director)
- (1990) The Prince and the Pauper (storyboard artist)
- (1990) The Rescuers Down Under (storyboard artist)
- (1991) Beauty and the Beast (Director)
- (1992) Aladdin (pre-production story development: CGI
- (1994) The Lion King (story)
- (1996) The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Director)
- (2001) Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Director)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.